The Atibal AT-MCRD II Shockproof Micro Red Dot is a sleeker version of the popular MCRD. Built with the battery situated beneath the red dot so these Red Dot Sights from Atibal have a minimal footprint. Battery replacement is quick and easy, it uses one easy to find AAA battery, and has battery saving features like auto-off and 18 different brightness settings. The Atibal AT-MCRD II Water Resistant Micro Red Dot optic device is constructed of one solid piece with no need for an additional mount to achieve absolute co-witness. The compact, Atibal AT-MCRD II Rugged Micro Red Dot is designed for fast, both eyes open, target acquisition and is parallax free for unlimited eye relief.
Features of Atibal AT-MCRD II Shockproof Micro Red Dot MCRD2:
- Unlimited eye relief
- Nitrogen Filled
- Water Resistant (up to 2ft)
- Auto Brightness Sensor auto adjusts brightness based on light conditions
- 18 manual reticle brightness settings
- Parallax Free for Precision Accuracy
- Wide Field of View
- Low Power Consumption (up to 1,000 hours)
- Brightness Level Memory Function (sight will power on at the same setting it powered off at)
- 2 Hour Auto Shut Off to conserve battery life.
- Multi-coated lens to reduce glare
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.